Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Art Book Download

OMG, guys! Have you downloaded the Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Art Book yet? It's like a candy store for your eyes! Speaking of candy stores, have you ever played Horizon Zero Dawn? If not, you are missing out BIG TIME! This game is a masterpiece and you know what? I'm not just saying that because I'm getting paid to (or am I?).

Horizon Zero Dawn #4 Loish Cover C

Don't judge a game by its cover... but do judge the cover because it's gorgeous

Okay, okay. I know I just said don't judge a game by its cover, but can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this cover is? Like, seriously. Wow. It's so pretty it makes me want to cry (but like, in a good way).

Horizon Zero Dawn #4 Loish Cover C

Recensione Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4 | PS4 Pro | SmartWorld

Italian title, English review, worldwide fanbase

Oh, SmartWorld. You guys never disappoint. This Italian website not only provides you with a review of Horizon Zero Dawn, but they also included their thoughts on how the game performs on both PS4 and PS4 Pro. Talk about thorough! And let's not forget the fact that this game has a fanbase all around the world! It's like the game that keeps on giving.

Recensione Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4 | PS4 Pro | SmartWorld

Horizon Zero Dawn Comic Preview Provides an Exclusive Inside Look

Literally judging a book by its cover, and I'm not even mad

You guys, have you heard about the Horizon Zero Dawn comic? If not, let me fill you in. This preview provides an exclusive inside look at the comic, and I have to say, I'm already hooked. The cover alone is enough to make me want to read it (I mean, look at Aloy, she's a freakin' badass).

Horizon Zero Dawn Comic Preview Provides an Exclusive Inside Look

Stadium from Horizon Zero Dawn | Landscape concept, Concept art world

The concept art is so beautiful, it's like looking at a painting

The concept art for Horizon Zero Dawn is a work of art in itself. Just look at the stadium from the game! It's so unique and intricate, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. I could seriously stare at this for hours (and maybe I have... don't judge me).

Stadium from Horizon Zero Dawn | Landscape concept, Concept art world

Horizon Zero Dawn на Пк - мои впечатления

I have no idea what this title says, but I'm excited anyway!

Oh man, I don't know what it is about this game, but I'm just so pumped up about it! Horizon Zero Dawn is now available on PC and people are raving about it (including our friends over at MadFanBoy). Apparently, the graphics are out of this world and the gameplay is just as exciting as it was on PS4. Looks like I need to cancel all my plans so I can dive into this game ASAP.

Horizon Zero Dawn на Пк - мои впечатления

Okay, now that we've gone through all these amazing Horizon Zero Dawn images and articles, it's time for the tips, ideas and how-to's. Unfortunately for you, I'm not really an expert in any of these areas (unless you count taking naps as a skill), so I'm just going to leave you with one tip: Buy this game. I promise you won't regret it.

And with that, my job here is done. Until next time, fellow gamers!

View more articles about Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Art Book Download


💠 Caraprofesor 💠 Afuza 💠 Phiral 💠 Misterdudu 💠 Jalanlagi 💠